Thank you for recently spending time with me, your friend. In order to better serve you as a friend, it would be helpful if you could complete the following survey.
1. Did my opening discussion of how difficult parking and/or taking public transportation to our designated meeting spot seem believable?
2. Did it seem authentic when I asked, “How ARE you,” where I really emphasized the “are?”
3. When you mentioned something about your life, could you tell whether or not I was really listening or just waiting to get to me? 4. When asked how I was doing, was my response of “Okay, not much going on,” a seamless, good way to transition into me talking about myself for the rest of the time?
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? I should stop dating the person I am currently dating.
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? I should ask my boss for a raise.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? I should get the thing on my foot checked out.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The server, barista, bartender, other patron or some other person was looking at me weird. Come on, right, I’m not a psycho here, am I?
9. Was my discussion of a notable, prestigious TV drama series engaging and insightful?
10. Did it seem believable when I suggested that I’d “love to do this again soon?”
11. Please note anything else you’d like to note that will make me feel better about myself below:
12. Finally, really, can you believe Deborah?
Thank you! As a valued friend, your feedback is appreciated.
The Higgs Weldon is a humor website with funny stories, articles, cartoons, and one liners. It was started by the Los Angeles stand-up comedy community, but takes submissions from everybody. Please read and enjoy our jokes!